DialCare Physician Access is a modern, easy-to-use telemedicine solution for non-emergency illnesses and general care. Members have direct access to state-licensed and fully credentialed doctors, via phone or video consultations, to receive treatment and advice for common ailments, including colds, the flu, rashes and more. Doctors are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, allowing members and their families convenient access to quality care from home, work or on the go. When medically appropriate, a DialCare doctor may prescribe a short term, non-DEA controlled medication that they can pick up at the pharmacy of their choice.
- Telemedicine solution
- Non emergency and general care
- Short term, non-DEA controlled prescriptions
- nights, weekends and holidays
DialCare Telemedicine Benefit:
When to use Physician Access:
• For non-emergency medical issues and questions
• During or after normal business hours, nights, weekends, and holidays
• If member lives a significant distance from a primary care doctor
• When a primary care doctor is not available
• When traveling and in need of non-urgent medical care or advice
Disclosure: THIS PLAN IS NOT INSURANCE and is not intended to replace health insurance.
Prescription Drugs Savings
We provide access to prescription savings at over 68,000 participating pharmacies nationwide. Members can save of 15% to 60% off generic drugs and 10% to 25% off brand name prescriptions.
Traffic Court Appearance Bond:
In the event the member is arrested for a traffic violation, Drive America will assist him/her in arranging a bond through a bonding agent of the member’s choice. The appearance bond is not to exceed $200 (limits set by actual bond card in the state of Illinois). The member is responsible for all fines and costs. This benefit does not include an appeal or bond of any kind.
Traffic Court Defense:
We will pay the member up to $100 for his/her defense regarding traffic tickets.